7/27/07

Brick walls.



I feel like I'm hitting brick wall after brick wall... Today was another wasted day. The train ride that should have taken about 2.5 hours took 5 hours due to construction... so by time I got there I pretty much had to leave.. it was pointless... and another 4.5 hours back. Aye me. Everything that I'm trying to do isn't working out.. and now I'm starting to panic. I don't know how I'm going to get this documentary done with any sort of quality when I can't even start shooting. hot diggty- i'm all frazzled. haha. oh well.. I can laugh at my panic.

I'm just feeling such a heavy heart... all I want to do is spend time with people, shoot, and tell stories... and all I'm ever doing is riding the damn train and running into walls. Argghh. ok, now I've publicly vented. word to that.

Thank god for Beirut. And fresh air. And peace of mind. It's somewhere wondering around in the dark.. maybe I'll find it in the morning.

No comments: